Audience: ClassLink Administrator
The steps below outline the common steps in creating an LTI application. We have a library of vendor-specific guides for LTI in our support page.
1. ClassLink Management Console -> Applications -> Add & Assign Apps -> Add.
2. Fill out the application form.
3. Enable the Single Sign-On App toggle.
4. Under Type, select LTI v1.0 -> click the Add button.
5. Enter the fields with the information provided by the vendor.
6. Under User ID, select between Unique ID, AD Username, Email, UserSourcedId.
7. Custom Input Fields can pass through many user variables directly from ClassLink and your RosterServer.
8. Once you've configured your LTI application, click Save. Your app is ready to be assigned and tested.
Updated: Feb 2019