Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Various sections of My Classes can be toggled on in the Management Console under Settings -> My Classes.
The first two toggles will enable or disable My Classes for teachers and students.
The rest of the toggles will enable or disable various sections of the My Classes feature, for both teachers and students.
- The Apps toggle will enable apps to be assigned by an administrator and launched from the Classes.
- If the Apps section is enabled, another toggle will activate, Enable Adding Apps, which toggles the ability for teachers to add apps to their classes.
- Enable Announcements will enable teachers to add announcements to classes for students to see them.
- Allow Teachers to Reset Student Passwords allows teachers to reset passwords for students in their classes.
- Enable Discussion Boards allows teachers and students to make use of the Discussion Boards feature.
Updated: Mar 2021