Audience: ClassLink Administrator
January 12th, 2021
- A new feature called autofill has been added to the Dashboard and Settings page. This feature allows you to fill in the expected number of staff and students based on Roster Server or Launchpad data
December 9th, 2020
- Now, the Unique Users card can allow you to see data on a weekly basis. The Unique Users card in Dashboard, Login Summary, and in Apps now have a drop down to select a date range to see how many users have logged on in that time frame
- In General Settings, there are two options for the week format: Sunday to Saturday or Monday to Sunday. The start of the day (either Sunday or Monday) will also reflect in charts if a chart is viewed by week
- In the User's section, the time period options have been limited to either 7 or 30 days
November 11th, 2020
- Analytics now includes a Calendar section under Settings. For more information, see this article
- Users can add their own calendars either in the Personal or Shared tab. There is an option to either hide or show calendars
- A holiday calendar is added in the Shared tab so users can see any upcoming holidays that will occur throughout the year based on the users’ countries
- Holidays and events can be viewed in the graphs under the Dashboard section if a user decides to show his or her events
- Before a calendar can be uploaded, the user is given a chance to preview the calendar
August 27th, 2020
- Analytics now show a Discussion Board to view the number of posts or threads made. For more information, see this article
- The organization name is a new column added when exporting the CSV
- A date range has been added for users that have no login
- Organizations have been assigned to users if they do not have a login
- Multiple apps can now be filtered for export
August 5th, 2020
- Analytics now shows records of failed login attempts. For more information, see this article
July 24th, 2020
- All tables in Analytics that list users now have a toggle to hide or show inactive Launchpad users on those tables.
- The time format is now customizable when creating and editing time-related exports.
May 29th, 2020
- Analytics now tracks and logs activity done in Analytics. These logged activities include any changes done to settings, costs, exports, and other parts of Analytics. Administrators can access these audit logs under Audit Logs -> Analytics.
- Analytics now allows direct download as an export method. For more information, see this article.