Audience: ClassLink Administrator, Instructor, Student
March 12th, 2021
- "Teacher Console" and "My Backpack" have been renamed to "My Classes" in the Management Console
- A Security Report has been added to the Management Console under Settings > Security. For more information, see this article.
February 18th, 2021
- An accessibility widget has been added to My Apps to make keyboard navigation easier.
- The widget allows you to easily jump to the applications, favorites, or settings sections, as well as increase or decrease font size, turn on high contrast mode, or toggle a light background.
January 19th, 2021
- A link to contact support has been added to the menu in My Apps
- User info has been added to the Report Issue menu
- There is now also a four word minimum, one thousand character maximum for tickets.
November 11th, 2020
- Classes with multiple teachers will have all their names listed in the Dashboard and class view.
- Logging out will now send you to your custom login page.
- Idle timeouts are now more accurate
October 1st, 2020
- Customization toggles have been added for Teacher Console and My Backpack. More info can be found in this article
August 27th, 2020
- Discussion Boards have been added to Teacher Console and My Backpack. Further details can be found in this article.
August 3rd, 2020
- Added Failed Login viewer. For more info, see this article.
July 2nd, 2020
- Support for Duo Push two-factor authentication has been added.
- The new AD connector can now be used to assign folder mappings in My Files. Details can be found in this article.
June 12th, 2020
- Added the Active Session Viewer to the legacy UI. For more info, see this article.
- Active Session Viewer also added to ClassLink Management Console. See this article for more information.
June 1st, 2020
- Added Active Session Viewer to the new LaunchPad UI. For more info, read this article.