Product: Partner Portal
Audience: Partner Admin, Partner Developer
Partners can manage and add Roster Server Connections by first clicking on the My Apps dropdown and clicking Roster Server Connections.
Adding a Roster Server Connection
To add a Roster Server Connection, follow these steps:
- On the top left of the page, click Add Roster Server Connection. A slide over will appear for you to add the new connection details.
- Enter a Roster Server Connection Name.
- Use the switch to mark the new connection as either a production or test connection.
- Click Select to upload or select an existing app icon.
- Click Save.
- Use the next tab, Associated App, to select the app intended to connect to.
Editing a Roster Server Connection
To edit any of these details after creation, click the edit icon on the right side of the list of connections.
Updated: June 2020