Product: Roster Server
Audience: ClassLink Administrator
ClassLink Roster Server needs the following information in order to connect to the Blackbaud ON API:
1. Click on Settings -> General.
2. Click Student Information System -> Select Blackbaud ON.
3. Enter your SIS URL and the retrieved Username and Password.
4. You also have the option to enter your own Role Names to be pulled.
5. Click SAVE in the bottom right corner.
6. Click Test Connection and a message for success should appear.
7. Turn the Enabled switch on.
8. Click Run Connection (This may take a while)
9. Click on Import from the top navigation bar -> Import Now and your files will appear. This document will help as well.
10. Click Applications top navigation bar to choose the applications to roster. This document will help as well.
For additional information on the Blackbaud ON API please see Blackbaud ON Documentation
Updated: Aug 2020