Audience: ClassLink Administrator, Instructor, Student
All school organizations have a unique ClassLink login page that provides custom design and sign-in options. Logging into ClassLink should take place at your school organization's own custom login page.
Login Page Details
Your custom login page URL should look like the URLs in the example below, where [yourschoolorganization] is unique to your school organization:
Example of a school organization's custom login page:
Follow these steps to get successfully logged in:
1. Make sure you are logging into your school organization's custom ClassLink login page. Unsure of your school organization's ClassLink Login Page?
- Check your school's webpage for a link to your login page.
- If your school-specific login page is not linked to your school's website, then go to https://launchpad.classlink.com. You can search for your school's login page by entering the school name in the search bar. In addition, by clicking "Use My Location" and allowing the browser access to your location data, the closest schools to your location will be displayed.
2. Double-check your username and password.
3. If you do not know your username or password, contact your teacher, media specialist, or technology department.
Logging In on a Mobile Device
1. Logging into ClassLink on a mobile device log in utilizes the ClassLink app and not a mobile device browser. For iPad/iPhone/Android login, please follow these instructions for logging into ClassLink on a mobile device.
2. The ClassLink LaunchPad Mobile App download links are below.
3. If still unsuccessful, please email email@example.com to confirm your ClassLink login page URL and your username.
Updated: Dec 2020