Audience: Instructor, Student
Signing into ClassLink can be done without having to enter usernames or passwords with either the QuickCard feature or Facial Recognition feature.
QuickCards are unique identifiers in a similar format to a QR code and are used to log into your ClassLink account without having to enter a username and password.
1. Teachers will distribute QuickCards to students. In the event that a duplicate QuickCard needs to be printed, click on your profile picture -> click Settings.
2. Click Sign in.
3. Make sure you are connected to QuickCard. If you are not connected, click the icon to Connect.
4. Click the Print icon to print out your unique QuickCard code.
5. ClassLink will generate a unique QuickCard code for you to print out and use.
6. Next time that you log in on your organization's login page, click Sign in with QuickCard.
7. Scan your QuickCard badge to log into your ClassLink LaunchPad account.
Facial Recognition is a form of biometric identification that scans your face to instant login a user hassle-free. It is a hands-free method that uses consistent algorithms to detect each facial structure and compares it to the images stored in the database.
This fast and easy method lets you sign in by simply looking into a webcam to scan your face. No hands or memorizing! But before you get started, you would need to enable it and register and verify your facial structure.
1. Click on your profile picture -> click My Profile.
2. Click Sign in options.
3. Click to connect Face.
4 Click Manage to register and verify your facial structure into the database.
5. Register: Registers your facial algorithms to detect each facial structure.
6. Verify: Verifies the facial structure and compares it to the images stored in the database.
7. Upon the next login, click Sign in with Face on your organization's login page.
8. Glance at the device's camera and click Log In.
Updated: Aug 2020