Audience: Instructor, Student
1. To open My Files on the mobile apps, open the side menu and tap My Files.
2. You will then see a list of connected services. The mobile apps also allow connecting Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive accounts. If you wish to connect to another service, tap the gear icon in the top right corner.
3. Tap the toggle of the service you wish to connect to and log in.
4. When in a folder, tap the three dot icon in the top right corner to bring up a list of actions. You can Upload File, Create New Folder, and Create New Document.
5. On Android, there is no three dot icon; the actions are all available in the top right corner, the icons correspond to the same icons on iOS (Upload File, Create New Folder, and Create New Document, respectively).
When you click on a document, you will be presented with an action menu. The action menu is summarized in the table below.
|Copy||Copy the file from the current location to another provider|
|Send the document to a printer for printing|
|Open In||Open the file with an application on the iPad that supports the file.|
|Send the file using the local email client or ClassLink's email servers.|
|Send the file to Google Docs viewer.|
Updated: Feb 2019