Audience: ClassLink Administrator
You can customize your LaunchPad login screen from:
ClassLink Management Console -> Settings -> Customizations
You also have the ability to customize your browser's tab icon with your logo or any of your favorite icons.
To update your Favicon:
1. Under Favicon -> click on the image. (Note. The icon must be at least 256x256).
2. Locate the file you wish to upload.
3. Click Save at the bottom of the Customization page.
4. After the changes are completed, please refresh your browser.
Custom Taskbar Logo & Text
To edit your ClassLink taskbar:
1. Click on the image under Custom Logo.
2. Choose an image file (64x64 dimensions).
3. Under Custom Logo Text -> enter custom text in the field.
4. Click Save & Refresh the page.
Quick Feature Guide
The Customizations menu will also allow you to customize links, enable or disable features.
Online Help URL - The URL users are directed to when clicking the Help link on the bottom of your organization's LaunchPad login page. This should be set to your organization's support page.
Support Email - The email address the Support inquiries are directed to when clicking the Contact Support under the Report An Issue menu. Input your internal support email to review possible internal issues.
Application Expiry Email - Apps can have expiration dates set. When the date has passed, users will no longer be able to see that app in their My Apps screen. For more information, go to the App Expiry section below.
HTML Support Message Only - Turn ON to enable a custom message for users when clicking the Contact Support button. Turn OFF to leave the default Contact Support form.
SSO Request Email - SSO requests from users are sent to the email address in this field, which should be set to your organization's technology department support email address. ClassLink recommends using the internal email to review user's SSO requests first, then contact ClassLink if desired.
Remember Passwords for iPads and Tablets -This toggle will show or hide the Remember Me option when using the mobile app on tablets. By default, the toggle will be switched on (meaning the Remember Me option will show). This feature may not be appropriate for users who share devices.
Apps can have expiration dates set. When the date has passed, users will no longer be able to see that app in their My Apps screen. The app will still be visible in the Management Console.
1) To set an expiration date, go to the CMC -> Applications -> Add & Assign Apps.
2) Click the Blue button under the new Expiration Date column in the Add & Assign Apps menu. Please note that Global applications cannot have an expiration date.
3) In the menu that appears, toggle the Expiration Date switch, then click under Expiration Date to select a date from the picker.
4) Admins can view a list of all apps with expiration dates by clicking the App Expiry Report button at the top of the menu. This list can also be exported as a CSV.
5) This report can be emailed every week. To set up a notification to be emailed informing of the expiration dates, go to CMC->Settings -> Customizations->Application Expiry Email and enter the email address in the field provided.
6) An email will also be sent when an app is 10 days from expiring and will continue to be sent every day until the app expires. A notification in My Apps will also be sent to the specified email address with the app expiry information.
Updated: Oct 2020